The term ‘Unfolded Tale’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
- This website is only to be used for general information, and may change without notice.
- As my service is custom-made, my website may change over time, so it is not practical to guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials.
- This website uses WordPress cookies to watch browsing preferences, and to make your browsing experience easier. You can disable cookies through the Tools menu of your Internet browser if you prefer.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You accept that such information and materials may contain mistakes and I expressly exclude liability for any such mistakes or errors to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific needs.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by me or licensors and must not be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without our written permission.
- I take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days a year. However, websites do sometimes experience downtime due to maintenance, server or technical issues. Therefore I will not be liable if this website is unavailable.
- This website may also include links to other websites to help you to find further information. They do not mean that I approve the website (s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.